The 12 Days of Christmas song with Scripture Granny will definitely get your kids into the festive celebration of Christmas with this long time classic.
Sing the 12 Days of Christmas Song with Scripture Granny and your children to help them have fun with this age old count down to Christmas.
“Scripture Granny” is my beloved “grandma” who is loved by both young and old. This version of the “12 Days of Christmas” will give your kids plenty of opportunity to tweet, coo, and squawk about Christmas – the celebration of our Lord and Savior’s birth here on earth.
In this post, I am giving you access to the video of this fun song below to show to all your kids.
Click HERE to learn how to get the downloadable video for “12 Days of Christmas” for only $2.49.
In addition to this fun song, I want to give you an advent book of blessings you can invite your children to make. Each downloadable page below consists of 4 gifts that they are encouraged to give during the month of December. The list of gifts are as follows:
- Give a kiss.
- Give a compliment.
- Do the dishes.
- Dust a room.
- Write a note of encouragement.
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Is there someone you need to say, “I’m sorry,” to? Then do it.
- Color a picture for someone in your family.
- Write a list of 10 things you love about your family and hang it on your fridge.
- Buy or make a Christmas card and give it to someone special.
- Make some cookies and give them to a neighbor.
- Learn a Christmas carol and sing it to your family.
- Practice reading the Christmas story found in Luke 2:1-20 and share it on Christmas day.
- Make a handmade Christmas ornament and place it on your tree or somewhere special.
- Ask each of the people in your family for something you can pray about for them, then go and pray.
- Surprise someone in your family with some hot cocoa. Recipe:
2 Tablespoons Cocoa
1 1/2 to 2 Tablespoons Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Whole Milk
Combine in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Serve in a mug.
- Give Mom or Dad a nice neck rub.
- Write 10 things you love about Jesus.
- Tell each of your family members, “I love you!”
- Leave a gift of candy or cookies in the mailbox for your mailman/woman.
- Collect any toys you don’t want and give them to a homeless shelter.
- Go to each person in your family and finish this sentence by saying: “I love it when you ….”
- Help set the table for dinner.
- Do you go to church? Have someone help you call your pastor and tell them “Thank you” for all they do.
As you can see from the list, most of these gifts can easily be done with maybe only a little help from an adult.
Take the following pages I have provided you below and print them off for each child. Have each child cut along the black lines. Place all the gifts in order and put the title page at the beginning. Staple them all together in the left hand corner. As the days of December pass by, have the child give the gift that is listed.
Downloadable Pages for the Advent Book of Blessings
If you liked this Sunday School/Homeschooling idea about the 12 Days of Christmas Song with Scripture Granny, then sign up to receive Scripture Lady’s Free Email Kid Tips packed full with creative ideas and receive 12 FREE Bible downloadable resources to help get the kids you minister to excited about the Bible! Just go to www.MyFreeBibleGames.com to fully subscribe.
Also, don’t forget to “LIKE” me on Facebook. Just click on my Facebook logo to the right. Thank you!