Thank you so much for you interest in wanting to learn more about a LIVE Streaming Bible Program with The Scripture Lady.
With the onset of COVID-19, our world has changed drastically. However, as Christians we can know that we are safely in our Father’s hands as He leads us through these difficult times.
Whether you are a school, church, parent or overseer of a Bible club for children, it is my hope and prayer that each of you are continuing to teach the Bible to the children that God has placed within your care. Now, more than ever, children and their families need to know that…
- Jesus is right by their sides through any trial that might come their way.
- Jesus will never leave them or forsake them.
- Jesus will take away their fears and provide for all they need.
WHO is a LIVE Streaming Bible program for? Well…
If you are a church…
LIVE Streaming Bible programs with The Scripture Lady can be added into your Sunday school or mid-week learning times. With all the changes that COVID-19 has brought, you may be looking for a bit of a break in your regular programming. One children’s pastor told me that she is feeling the strain of additional work that she never expected in her position. I would love to come along and be a help during this challenging time.
If you are a school…
LIVE Streaming Bible programs with The Scripture Lady can be a perfect solution to continuing the time-honored tradition of Chapel Times. Here in California, the regulations are strict. Only 10 children can be in a room at one time. Therefore, large groups for chapel times are not allowed. Inviting me to share one of my programs would help your school stay within the restrictions, while still sharing God’s Word.
And finally, if you are a parent or have a Bible club or some other platform for teaching children the Bible…
LIVE Streaming Bible programs with The Scripture Lady would give you a creative way to help your kids keep growing in Jesus.
Read what people are saying about The Scripture Lady’s LIVE Streaming Program:
Watch this sample videos showcasing a 2-day LIVE Streaming VBS for over 70 kids:
Watch The Scripture Lady in Action…
How does a LIVE Streaming Bible program work?
As The Scripture Lady, I would get to come into your school, church, home or other setting virtually through the use of Zoom. Zoom is an online software program that allows groups of individuals to come together and meet virtually. Even if you are in another country, you can be a part of one of my LIVE programs. Each Zoom program will be safe and secure with only your group and individuals having access to your scheduled time.
I offer Bible programs for elementary children ages kinder through 5th grade AND I offer programs for preschool children ages 2 to 5.
A typical preschool Bible program lasts about 30 minutes.
Here are the following Preschool programs I will be showcasing during the year of 2020/21:
A typical elementary Bible program lasts about 45 minutes.
Here are the following Elementary programs I will be showcasing during the year of 2020/21:
Each of my programs will creatively share the Bible with your children. Through original Bible songs, Bible storytelling, Bible object lessons and puppetry, your kids will be encouraged to grow in their love for Jesus and the Bible.
In addition to the Bible program, I will also be giving a page of downloadable resources for your teachers and families that will always include a coloring page based on the theme of the program along with a downloadable song that was sung in the program and a list of review questions to ask the older children.
How much does a LIVE Streaming Bible program cost? There are 2 options:
1. Pricing for a program based on the scheduled calendar, as seen above, for 2020/21: The pricing for one LIVE Streaming Bible program will be either $5 per child (with a 10 person minimum) or up to $100 for your whole school*, church*, or group.
However, as always, I am willing to work within your budget. It truly is my desire to bless you and the children you serve. The Bible does call us to support those who teach the Gospel, so I am truly thankful for your support.
2. Pricing for a program based on your own desired theme:
Perhaps you are putting together a program such as VBS or a Christmas program or some other theme and you would like me to accommodate your theme. This will take extra work on my part, therefore the pricing will be a bit higher.
The pricing for one LIVE Streaming Bible program based on your theme will be either $10 per child (with a 10 person minimum) or up to $150 for your whole school*, church*, or group.
However, once again, I am willing to work within your budget.
* If more than one school or church comes together to participate in a LIVE Stream Event, each school or church is asked to pay the mentioned amount.
How do I sign up for a LIVE Streaming Bible program?
- Contact me, Kathy Vincent, The Scripture Lady, through my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to let me know the ages of your children and the date you would like to book your program.
- You will need to let me know if you want me to share the scheduled monthly program or if you have a theme you want me to build a program around.
- You will need to download the FREE Zoom software before the program through the following link: https://zoom.us/
- Once we have set the date and time for your program, I will then send you a link to the meeting. You will need to give each of your classes or individuals within your group access to this link.
- You will need to send payment for the program one week prior to the event. You will be billed through my PayPal account, which accepts most forms of payment.
- You will log on to the meeting approximately 10 minutes before it begins. Zoom will “walk” you through its access on your computer. You will need to have video access through your computer as well as a microphone. You will want both your video and microphone on.
- Finally, enjoy the presentation and be in prayer as your children take part in this virtual Bible program.
What are the best practices for a LIVE Streaming Bible program?
- Get your children excited about the Bible program before it goes LIVE. Talk about the theme of the program and ask them what they think they might learn.
- Pray with your children before the program, helping to get their hearts in the right place to hear the message.
- Make sure your computer video and microphone are working well. If a child wants to say something, then encourage them to get close to the microphone to speak.
- Encourage your children to not speak when The Scripture Lady is speaking so they don’t miss anything.
- Encourage your children to be polite and patient with all those who are attending.
Are you ready to book a LIVE Streaming Bible program for your kids?
If you are, just email me, Kathy Vincent, The Scripture Lady at email@example.com and let’s have some fun while growing in our friendship with Jesus!