A Scripture Lady Event will provide your children’s workers with a great opportunity to learn a LOT of creative ways to share the Bible with their kids.
As Christian teachers and parents, we want the best for our children. We desire them to have a fervent and lasting relationship with their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We also desire that our children have a hunger and thirst for the amazing life-changing Word of God.
The Scripture Lady believes, without question, that the Bible is completely true and without error. It is her desire to come alongside you to help you learn how to effectively teach the Word of God in creative and engaging ways to the children God has placed under your care.
There is a great quote Kathy loves from Dr. Henrietta Mears, one of the greatest Christian mentors and teachers of the 20th century. She says this:
God’s Word must be our only infallible guide. In keeping it, there is great reward. To reject His Word is to be rejected. (From Dream Big: The Henrietta Mears’ Story, p.100.)
This statement has been true for all generations and will be for all generations to come. Teaching the Bible to children must be done effectively. But how do we share the timeless Word of God to a generation of young people who would rather sit in front of their computer all day long? This is a question that should not be ignored, but answered with purpose.
Sharing Bible stories and its life-changing message to today’s children does take new techniques. If you think you can simply write a Bible verse on the board and expect to keep the attention of your children while discussing its meaning, you are in for a rude awakening!
At no other time in history have children been immersed in so much technology. Therefore, it’s as if our children are wired for greater stimulation to keep their interest.
How do you keep their interest? If you don’t know the answer to this question, then let us suggest you need to learn how.
It is time to step up to the plate and receive effective Christian teacher training for yourself and those you work with.
Effective training leads
to effective teaching,
which leads to
Kathy offers 3 types of Workshops:
Please click on the links below to learn more about each set of workshops.
Preschool Teacher Training Workshops: Equipping the preschool children’s worker to reach these young hearts with Jesus’ love.
Elementary Teacher Training Workshops: Equipping the elementary children’s worker to engage their kids in God’s amazing Word and its truths.
Special Needs Ministry Teacher Training Workshops: Equipping special needs ministries to effectively minister God’s grace and love to both children and adults with special needs.
What Does it Take to Book a Scripture Lady Event?
- A desire to see your children’s ministry encouraged and edified.
- A room big enough to accommodate your teachers as well as all of my great props and tools.
- The supply of four 6′ to 8′ tables for props and products.
- You also might want to throw in some refreshments to keep your teachers extra happy.
- The pricing for a Scripture Lady Event will vary greatly depending upon such variables as traveling expenses and hotel accommodations. Please CLICK HERE for a pdf file of a typical pricing breakdown for an event.
Lastly, contact Kathy Vincent, The Scripture Lady,
at 714-331-7192 or email her at
to book your Scripture Lady Event!
Watch these 3 videos that show 3 of Kathy’s favorite ways to tell ANY Bible Story:
Testimonials About Scripture Lady’s Teacher Training Workshops
Thank you Kathy. Your class in Burbank really changed the way we teach our kids. You truly are a blessing for children everywhere. Thank you for using the gifts that God has entrusted to you.
Steven S. – New Hope Christian
In the words of one of the children: “You were AWESOME!” Praise The Lord! for your ministry. We all had a wonderful time. Thank you for coming. Most of all, thank God for one more soul added to the kingdom of heaven.
Jackie S. – Calvary Chapel Long Beach
- I really enjoyed your class Kathy. You were excited. God Bless You!
- I loved this! She gave me lots of fun ideas.
- Great job with new ideas to apply.
- Very entertaining. That’s how we all should be at Awana.
- Love the displays, ideas, games!! Very energetic! Loved the apron and colors she wore.
- She was highly engaging and extremely enthusiastic for God’s Word!
- So fun! Kathy has done this before, hasn’t she… 🙂
- Songs & Games are key for children to learn verses & stories. Great job 🙂 Very engaging.
- Great teacher! Showed us games & props we can use to help kids memorize and have a great time.
- Very imaginative – great ideas.
- Good ideas to reach children and get them excited about Christ.
Comments from AWANA Conference 2010
Thank you Kathy and bless you for your email Kid Tips filled with so many wonderful resources.
Kathy, I just wanted to thank you for sharing the gift the Lord has given you and all hard work you do to share with us your great ideas!
Pamela C. – Calvary Chapel Paso Robles
All your newsletters have been fun filled with great ideas that can be easily copied, laminated and put to use. Many of my teachers have especially liked the website links that have allowed them to research other topics applicable to the lesson they are teaching that week.
Lynda P. – Calvary Chapel
I’m so thankful to our Lord for your ministry and pray that he blesses you and your family abundantly. Your website has been so helpful to our church.
Pam B. – Phelan Community Church
Kathy, thank you so much for your e-mail Kid Tips. You pack so much great info into them. Thanks for all your research. You are truly a blessing from the Lord and your class at the conference was great. You make it so real. Thanks again.
Thank you so much, Kathy. You really inspired me at the children’s ministry conference in Murietta this past week.