The Christmas Bible program for preschoolers: What Can I Give to Baby Jesus? will delight your little ones this holiday season as they learn the true reason for the season.
The Christmas Bible program for preschoolers: What Can I Give to Baby Jesus?, will teach your young children that Christmas is a time of giving wonderful gifts to our family and friends because God gave us the greatest gift of all – His Son Jesus!
But do your children know that they can give gifts to Jesus? Do they know that the very best gift they can give to Jesus is their heart?
When we give our heart of love as a gift to Jesus, Jesus fills us with His life!
Giving our heart filled with love to Jesus is the best Christmas present to give to Jesus. But what if you were a bell? What would be the best gift you could give Jesus if you were a bell? Do you think you might want to ring all day to show your love for Him? This funny question leads us to the title song for this year’s Christmas program, “What Can I Give to Baby Jesus?”
During this month of December, I will be sharing this sweet Christmas program through Zoom. I will be LIVE streaming on the following days listed below.
Choose one of the following dates and times by clicking on one of the buttons below. The program will last approximately 40 minutes.
Once you sign up for a date, you will receive an email confirming your attendance. You will also be given the Zoom link which will allow you entrance into the Bible program.
Today, I am sharing with you a song to help us think about the best gifts to give to Baby Jesus if we were some very different things … like a bell…:
If you like this song, then perhaps you would like to purchase it as a downloadable song and video. Just click HERE to learn how to purchase this song for only $2.49.
In addition to this fun song, I want to give you an advent book of blessings you can invite your children to make. Each downloadable page below consists of 4 gifts that they are encouraged to give during the month of December. The list of gifts are as follows:
- Give a kiss.
- Give a compliment.
- Do the dishes.
- Dust a room.
- Write a note of encouragement.
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Is there someone you need to say, “I’m sorry,” to? Then do it.
- Color a picture for someone in your family.
- Write a list of 10 things you love about your family and hang it on your fridge.
- Buy or make a Christmas card and give it to someone special.
- Make some cookies and give them to a neighbor.
- Learn a Christmas carol and sing it to your family.
- Practice reading the Christmas story found in Luke 2:1-20 and share it on Christmas day.
- Make a handmade Christmas ornament and place it on your tree or somewhere special.
- Ask each of the people in your family for something you can pray about for them, then go and pray.
- Surprise someone in your family with some hot cocoa. Recipe:
2 Tablespoons Cocoa
1 1/2 to 2 Tablespoons Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Whole Milk
Combine in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Serve in a mug.
- Give Mom or Dad a nice neck rub.
- Write 10 things you love about Jesus.
- Tell each of your family members, “I love you!”
- Leave a gift of candy or cookies in the mailbox for your mailman/woman.
- Collect any toys you don’t want and give them to a homeless shelter.
- Go to each person in your family and finish this sentence by saying: “I love it when you ….”
- Help set the table for dinner.
- Do you go to church? Have someone help you call your pastor and tell them “Thank you” for all they do.
As you can see from the list, most of these gifts can easily be done with maybe only a little help from an adult.
Take the following pages I have provided you below and print them off for each child. Have each child cut along the black lines. Place all the gifts in order and put the title page at the beginning. Staple them all together in the left hand corner. As the days of December pass by, have the child give the gift that is listed.
Downloadable Pages for the Advent Book of Blessings
If you liked this Sunday School/Homeschooling idea about the Christmas Bible program for preschoolers: What Can I Give to Baby Jesus?, then sign up to receive Scripture Lady’s Free Email Kid Tips packed full with creative ideas and receive 12 FREE Bible downloadable resources to help get the kids you minister to excited about the Bible! Just go to www.MyFreeBibleGames.com to fully subscribe.
Also, don’t forget to “LIKE” me on Facebook. Just click on my Facebook logo to the right. Thank you!