1.Sunday School lessons aren’t just for Sunday anymore! Whether you’re a classroom teacher or parent at home, you can use these great Bible Review games and activities anytime you want to get the kids you minister to excited about the Bible. Browse and click through the different categories of Sunday School lessons to find just the right Scripture-filled resource for your children. While you’re at it, make sure you sign up for Scripture Lady’s FREE email newsletter filled with even more great ideas. Enjoy!
Elementary Age Activities
- Acrostics and Outlines are amazing and engaging tools to use with your children to get them excited about reading the Bible. Here are several samples to choose from. Present one to your child this week and after he/she has looked up all the verses, reward them for a job well done.
1. What a FRIEND we have in Jesus – Acrostic
2. Take up your CROSS and follow Him – Acrostic
3. The BIBLE, that’s the book for me – Acrostic
4. The Gifts of Jesus – Outline
5. The True Things in life – Outline
- Bible Review Games are some of the Scripture Lady’s favorite things to create. Having a Sunday School class of about 100 kids has helped her become a pro at making Bible review time a BLAST!
1. Bible Review Game: Which Verse Fits? – This game will help your kids learn how to combat lies with the truth of God’s Word.
2. Bible Review Game: Numbers in the Bible – “Numbers in the Bible” is a quick, fun game that can be added anywhere in your curriculum.
3. Bible Review Game: Hidden Treasure A “Battleship” type game where kids hunt for the greatest treasure of all – the Word of God.
- Bible Story Ideas contain different activities that fit particular Bible stories to help make the people and places mentioned in the story come alive.
- Bible Character Sketches are a fun and visual way for your kids to analyze the lives of different Bible characters.
- Object Lessons have been around forever! Jesus himself loved to share about life and His kingdom through the simplest of objects. Now it’s your turn to share the truth of God through these fun lessons.
4. Article endorsing the use of Gospel Illusions: Gospel Illusions – The Why and How
- Scripture Lady’s 3-Point Sermons
- Memory Verse Activities should be a part of every classroom that is focusing on learning the Word of God. Try these fun ideas to get God’s Word into the hearts and minds of your children.
- Scripture Pictures (Rebus Fun) are a wonderfully fun and visual tool to bring Scripture alive.
- A-MAZE-ing Words will keep your maze lovers enthralled with this fun way of learning the meaning of various Bible terms and words.
- Holiday Ideas
2. Journey to the Cross Step Pages: Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Step 6 Step 7 Step 8 Step 9 Step 10 Step 11 Step 12 Step 13
Step 14 Step 15 Step 16 Step 17 Step 18 Step 19
3. The Message of the Cross Puzzle Page
4. 19 Missing Words List
11. God Loves “U” Outline…Great for an addition to your Valentine’s Day curriculum! (Created 1-21-09)
12. A Lesson About Hearts: A Puppet Script and Lesson for Valentine’s Day
- LaVonne’s Skits
- VBS Ideas
- The Wordless Book
Preschool Age Activities
- Bible Story Ideas include the retelling of specific Bible stories on a level that your little ones can understand as well as some activities to go along with them.
- Bible Time Ideas include miscellaneous activities for your preschoolers such as learning about the Wordless Book
- Bible Games
- Specific Scripture Activities
- Coloring Pages for Preschoolers
- Bible Memory Verse Activities will help your little ones begin to memorize their Bible verses.
1. Memory Verse Matches – 3 fun ways to learn a Bible Verse using colorful matching cards.
- Do-It-With-Me Stories are fun, interactive stories that proclaim God’s truth.
- Pocket Poems are a great tool to use with a pocket chart and cute visuals to share about Jesus through poetry.
- VBS Ideas
- Holiday Ideas
6. A Story of God’s Love: Valentine’s Day Placemats
8. Easter: The Little Hill Story Part One